Tweet a photo of your nail art to @CrabtreeUK with the hashtag ‘#nailart’ to enter.
Enter here: https://twitter.com/CrabtreeUK
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- ELIGIBILITY The contest is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who are physically located and residing in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland. Employees of Crabtree & Evelyn (Overseas) Limited and the respective parent, affiliate, and subsidiary companies (“Releasees”) as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter or win.
- SPONSORSHIP Crabtree & Evelyn (Overseas) Limited is the sponsor of this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. You are providing your information to Crabtree & Evelyn (Overseas) Limited and not to Twitter.
- HOW TO ENTER To enter the competition please take a photo of your nail art or, use an existing photograph of nail art you have done in the past. Next, follow and tweet your photo to @CrabtreeUK with the hashtag #nailart. Entries will be accepted from 11.30 AM BST on the 25th of September 2013 until 17:00 PM BST on the 2nd October 2013 (“the Contest Period”). Any other form of entry is void. Limit one entry per person during the Contest Period. Entries made under the same or multiple identities, or through the use of any agent or other device or artifice to play multiple times will be deemed invalid and the player will be disqualified. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant.
- PHOTOGRAPH RESTRICTIONS. Photographs submitted as part of the entry must have been taken by you and you must have permission from every person in the photograph authorizing you to submit the photograph for use as provided in these Official Rules. Photographs taken by a professional photographer for compensation and photographs with watermarks are not eligible. If participants include with their entry any photograph that is violent, pornographic, obscene, illegal, inappropriate, or racially or morally offensive or that violates any intellectual property rights or laws or denigrates or disparages the Releasees or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules or meet Sponsor’s standards for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the entry will be rejected as ineligible.
- ENTRANT REPRESENTATIONS AND LICENSE. By entering the Contest and submitting a photo, you (a) represent that the photograph submitted (i) is a completely original work of authorship by you, (ii) has not been copied from any other source or previously broadcast or distributed, (iii) is not in the public domain, and (iv) does not violate the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity; (b) represent that you own all right, title, and interest in the photograph as of the date of submission, (c) represent that you have the express permission and authorization of all individuals embodied in the photograph to submit it for possible use and publication as provided in these Official Rules, (d) represent that you are at least 18 years of age, and (e) grant (and represent you have the sole and exclusive right to grant) to Sponsor and each of its affiliates and their respective designees the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable rights (but not the obligation) to use, reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit your name, biographical information, and photograph for advertising, promotional, marketing, editorial and any other purposes in any and all markets and forms of media now existing or later developed throughout the world in perpetuity without further permission, notice, or payment of any compensation to you, your heirs or successors.
- DETERMINATION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
Prize One Prize winner will be selected at random from among all the entrants.
Notification The winner will be notified approximately one week after the Contest Period by twitter direct message. If the winner (a) fails to respond to the email or twitter direct message notification within 48 hours of the time the email or twitter direct message was transmitted or attempted to be transmitted to the winner, (b) rejects the prize, or (c) fails to comply with these Official Rules, then, in any of those cases, the winner will be disqualified. If a prize winner is disqualified for any reason the Sponsor may (but is not obligated to) randomly select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. Only one alternate drawing may be held, after which the prize will not be awarded.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning will depend on the number of entrants for the entire Contest Period.
- Prize includes 2 Nail Lacquers, A 25g Hand Therapy and one box of Nail Polish Remover Wipes,
- PRIZE CONDITIONS Prize is subject to availability. Colours and fragrances to be chosen at the discretion of Crabtree & Evelyn Ltd.
All prizes are non-transferrable, non-assignable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Any expenses or costs associated with prizes, including but not limited to taxes, are the sole responsibility of the individual winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- GENERAL. By entering the contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the administration of the contest and the selection of the winner, which decisions are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the contest at any time without notice, if in Sponsor’s opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the contest, or if a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, or other cause corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the contest.
- PUBLICITY. By entering the competition entrants consent to the use of their photo for marketing purposes by the Sponsor, or parties designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media nor or hereafter devised, including but limiting to any online announcements worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.
By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of their name for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, or parties designated by the Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, undelivered, damaged, delayed, or garbled contest entries or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing of contest entries, the announcement or the awarding of the prizes, any errors in administration, notification or fulfillment, or in any contest-related materials. Entrants agree that Releasees have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the contest. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, BY REGISTERING OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSS, AND LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE PARTICIPATION IN OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR THE ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF ANY PRIZES
- NAME OF WINNER. For the name of the winner, available approximately six weeks after the end of the Contest Period, write to: Crabtree & Evelyn (Overseas) Limited, 27 Kelso Place, London, W8 5QG, UK, Attn: Marketing Department
- DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in London, England.